Monday 20 June 2011

Love marriage

"I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where, I love you simply, without problems or pride: I love you in this way because I do not know any other way of loving but this, in which there is no I or you, so intimate that your hand upon my chest is my hand, so intimate that when I fall asleep it is your eyes that close."
Hello friends,
Love,love when touches lives makes it beautiful : Love just leaves you enchanted and imaginative and when you experience these things in reality its love marriage : Marriage to the one whom you have always loved and desired for : All your dreams and  desires come true when you see him with pride beside you forever.Well,what experiences I am going to share might be true to most of you in love and the ones who married their love ,but I still want to experience the beauty of my relation in writing.The one whom I fell in love with became my heart beat and this was felt by me through every part of my body when I was taking seven rounds around the holy fire in our wedding holding his hands in whom I had given myself till eternity,his filling my hair partition with sacred red color and a black bead chain across my neck completed me with tears of joy rolling down my cheeks :An experience incomparible .This feeling extended as I left my city and boarded my first ever flight journey with him beside me and as I stepped down on to my new homeland,I touched the soil of it as it was my new home,my husband's homeland.As I reached his home and stood in front of it to be welcomed I felt the door,the walls,the sunbeam in his house and stepped in with a feeling of pride as it will be the house wherein i will live n die in and raise my family for the rest of my life:My home:My treasure.My first bike ride with him holding his shoulder from behind purchasing grocery and roaming leaves me mesmerized as I am a wife now : His better half that would not lay any stone unturned to make him a complete soul.Holding the hands of the one you have always loved and holding on till you grow old is the priceless experience which I am living to the fullest.
Hold on to him every moment you get , feel him and your life in his home : Value it every single moment and that's when you feel that its not just that you have married but that you have done a love marriage :)
"The more you invest in a marriage, the more valuable it becomes."                  

1 comment:

  1. Divya, u really deserve all this & lot more in future, i know the hardships u hv gone through to be able to express it today, may god bless both of you.

    ReplyDelete